[Linrad] New release of MAP65-IQ

Hello Moonbouncers,

A new version of MAP65-IQ has been placed on the WSJT web
site at

http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/MAP65-IQ_r1116.EXE

This version is much improved over early versions posted
several weeks ago.  MAP65-IQ now works with the SDR-14 and
Perseus receivers, as well as the SDR-IQ.  The installation
package includes the latest Linrad (version 3.05b) and a
full set of Linrad parameters files for each of the three
target receivers.

Documentation is lagging somewhat behind...

If you have questions about setting up and using the
Linrad/MAP65 or Linrad/MAP65-IQ combination, please post
them to the Linrad reflector.  That is also a good place to
tell me about bugs in MAP65-IQ, or to make suggestions for
improvements.  Of course, you may also email me directly.

     -- 73, Joe, K1JT