[Linrad] Re: [wsjtgroup] MAP65 crashes under Win XP

Joe...

Thanks for the reply.  the value of "freq" in par_ssb_fg got set to
    freq [0.124956000000000000000000000000]
I didn't know what to do with the MHz.  without setting "freq",
the waterfall display shows negative values.

The Rx lineup uses a Demi 144-28 and crystal controlled 28 MHz
Softrock centered on 144.124956 MHz.

jeff, wa1hco