From: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Joe Taylor
Sent: 03 March 2009 20:44
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Linrad] Re: MAP65 for SDR-IQ

Hi Doug,

I know about the error messages related to reading MAP65.INI.  They are
essentially harmless, although they will prevent the program from saving
  some of your setup information.  They will be fixed; in the meantime,
you can make them go away by installing MAP65-IQ to a directory that
does not have and spaces in its name.

Your problem is apparently something else.  What happens if you start
Linrad first?  Try starting Linrad first; then open Windows Task
Manager, select the "Processes" tab, right-click on the linrad.exe task
name, and select "Set priority --> Above Normal".

Please let us know how you fare!

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT