[Linrad] Leif de Jeremy

Aloha Leif,

Please advise me on my silly power supply thing.

I didn't realize any power will do on these converters. I tinker with a lot of microwave gismo and just for whatever reason thought +/-15 VDC's needed to be just that. So may I just use a couple of over the counter supplies set around 14 VDC each instead of some Exact 15 VDC PSU?

If so, neat..

These are really great Leif, amazing receivers. My slow but methodical experimentation is offering more dB pieces every time I spend some time in the Linrad. I will have more time when portable later this month.

73 Jeremy