[Linrad] Re: Linrad-03.00

I have been running xlinrad on 64 bit Linux since late 2006/early
2007.  I currently have no issues and just ./configure and then 'make
xlinrad'.

Back in late 2006/early 2007 I made a webpage showing how to do it
given the problems then extant.  I thought that Leif and the advances
in the OS distros had made all of this unnecessary, but maybe not.  At
some point the crash problem disappeared, but I don't know exactly
when, as I didn't document when this problem disappeared [sorry!]

For what they are worth [perhaps not much at this late date] my notes
from those days of yore remain at:

http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz/64bitlinrad.html

I haven't played with this stuff since Dec 2007 or Jan 2008 so I am
admittedly way out of date at this point.

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ
http://www.nitehawk.com/w3sz