[Linrad] Re: Linrad-03.00

Hi Stan,

> Change in option.h
>

> #define DUMPFILE TRUE
You must also change
define DUMPFILE FALSE

> I could not it the program to MAKE
> I tried the change before I configure?????? MAKE that did not work
> I tried to configure? MAKE and then I changed option.h? that did not work

After a change in the source code you need only to
run MAKE.

Only if you made structural changes like created a wusers_hwaredriver.c
file you need to run CONFIGURE. But only once. Then the make system
will know that this file should exist so you need only the MAKE
command (which is very fast if you make a change to one
of the .c files)