Re: Hello

Hello,

Welcome!

I have 2 systems of Linrad up and running.
Both are running version lir02-35. I am experimenting with lir02-39 and will probably use it in the Jan08 ARRL contest. Both of my computers are Windows XP and linrad was installed using the source code.

I also have 2 of the WSE hardware packages. One system is on 50,144,222 and 432. The other is being used to listen to the microwave bands.

I started using Linrad the last few years and have finally stopped searching for the best receiving system. I am convinced, I FOUND IT.

Stan

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.