[linrad] Linrad new user

Good evening,

I have just subscribed to this list. I would like to use LINRAD with my SDR-14 to look for and demodulate weak CW signals on the microwave bands.

I have downloaded the software for LINRAD. I have scanned through the help file. I have attempted to run LINRAD and have entered some initial values in the setups. (They are probably wrong.)

I would like to have someone help me through the initial learning curve, if only to direct me to which articles I should read to begin with. The learning curve appears to be very steep to me at this point.

I have instant messenger capability if you want to try a real time session. I suspect we should email directly so as to keep the clutter down on the reflector.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Dave, K4TO