[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [linrad] Difficulties
- Subject: Re: [linrad] Difficulties
- From: "John Harrison, NI1B" <nei.mv.com; jmh6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 08:50:28 -0400 (EDT)
Here is one suggestion for a relatively easy linrad feature.
Add "Auto Scan".
It would be nice to have an "auto scan" feature kinda like the very old
It would work like this:
1. You are listening to a couple of CW stations talking to each other.
2. They get done, fade out, whatever.
3. After a suitable (programmable?) time with no loud enough CW
4. Linrad automagically scans and "locks" onto another signal.
This would be neat as I sit in the lab doing other things, to have
linrad automatically entertain me :)))).
The feature could be further enhanced.....
Another simple feature. Keyboard CW from the Linrad keyboard.
Just a couple of thoughts.
Have a great vacation :)
warm regards from Concrd,NH USA,