Re: [linrad] Linrad-02.35

Hi Leif,

  Regards old computers. I'll see if I can get myself organized enough to
be helpful.... I DO have quite a pile....

  Maybe if you make me a 'to do' list, I'll try it that way.

  And on the amusement side. As far as I can determine I am the only
person in the world still using an original IBM PC for real work (4.77 mhz
dual 5 1/4 inch drives. It's used in a production tester. Still works
great.

  warm regards,
  john