[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Linrad - SDR-IQ
- Subject: Linrad - SDR-IQ
- From: Dave Blaschke <wt.net; w5un@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 04:41:24 +0000
I am using the SDR-IQ with Linrad, running under Windows XP. I have
1. How does one reduce the level out of the SDR-IQ. I have set to -36
db in Linrad, but the S meter level still shows signal level far
above S 9, even with very little antenna connected.
2. Is there a version of Linrad that will recognize the SDR-IQ when
running under LINUX? The last version I tried did not "see" the
3. I can see how to set the sound output sampling rate to 96000 Hz.
Can I also set the input rate to 96000 Hz for the SDR-IQ? If so, what
are the parameters I need to set, and to what values? (I am trying to
prepare for MAP65)