[linrad] Re: [Fwd: beta-MAP65 using]

Hi Dom,

f6dro wrote:
Hello Joe ,

Tnx for the qso on 2m. Question : I suppose there is no objections to use MAP65 with a single polarisation antenna ( H only)?

73 Dom/F6DRO

I have received quite a few questions along the same line as yours.

Of course there is no objection to using MAP65 with a single-polarization system. Perhaps in due course I will provide an option to disable the polarization-searching parts of the code. This would reduce the computing burden and should make the decoding faster.

For now, you will need to let MAP65 "think" that is is processing dual-polarization data, but is receiving nothing on the second channel. (Or maybe put the same signal into both channels?) I have not tried this, but perhaps I will do so soon.

Thanks for the QSO this morning!

	-- 73, Joe, K1JT