[linrad] Re: Fwd: [softrock40] Ver 7 28Mhz preamp? Yes

This looks very nice, Gian!

As an inexpensive and easy-to-obtain choice, I have used the LNA module, set up for 28 MHz, from the R2Pro by KK7B. It is available from Kanga Kits.

http://www.bright.net/~kanga/kanga/KK7B/r2pro.htm here in the USA.

It is only $12.

I have a couple of them in use at my shack in front of my RF-to-baseband converters [not SoftRocks yet...they should arrive soon] for a couple of years and they seem to work well also.

THanks for the excellent tip, and

73,

Roger
W3SZ