[linrad] Re: A/D SPEED ERROR

Hi Daniel,

> I just found out, that the "half A/D speed error" thing only happens in I/Q
> mode (direct conversion RX). If I setup single channel reception, then the
> failure doesn't show up and A/D speed behaves as selected.
> Still the audio output shows some clicks or short dropouts, which makes
> listening uncomfortable.
I can reproduce these errors so I will be able to fix them.
The next version, linrad-02.00c which I will upload tonight
still has this error and I will be away from home for some time
so I will not look into it before Feb 15 or so.

> It is possible to switch between Linrad and other programs but I have seen
> Linrad hanging up after a number of trials with a black screen and the
> following message:
>
> Error 1224 code 0
> Overrun error. Is Linrad swapped to disc?
>

> When trying the I/Q + polarity mode, Linrad will not start at all.
02-00c works well on my Win98 Pentium MMX 200MHz for two channels I/Q
at 48 kHz (mode4) and reasonably well for two channels in real format.
(some glitches in the output). Maybe some of the corrections I made
has improved, I can no longer remember.

> Error message is:
>
> Error 2010 code 0
> Thread no 10 failed to start (See thrdef.h)
This does not happen on my system, maybe 00c works on your system??

73

Leif