[linrad] Anti alias filters...

I'm looking for design equations for 3rd order sallenkey lowpasses...
Surfing around the web found nothing useful.
I'm a microwave guy and this "DC" stuff beats me :-)
(It's a shame, I know)

I saw that you use 3rd order sallenkey lowpasses in your setup, so
if you have this in a suitable form (or a link to an useful site) could
you please send it?

I need this for my SIDI interferometer, will use them between 100kHz
and 10MHz, with just an emitter follower instead of opamp....

73, Marko S57UUU

LINRADDARNIL