Re: [linrad] Pointer needed SUSE 9.0 pro

Latest info:

SUSE V9.0 does not support serial ATA hardrives in their automated
installation, nor is there any plan to include this feature..

contracted support (extra $$$) is available from SUSE to achieve the use
of SATA harddrives.

Manual installation is possible after loading the specific SATA modules
( drivers, packages).

Suse V9.0 does not have the provisions to monitor every step (single
step) on the installation.

Stan, WA1ECF  Cape Cod,    FN41sr