Re: [linrad] Linrad on Pentium Pro?

Koellner Guenter wrote:

>1) Does Linrad work on a Pentium Pro with 200MHz? Not just according to speed, also according to the MMX functions used?
>
>I want to use Mandrake 8.0 Linux

Guenter,

I have run Linrad very successfully on a Pentium Pro 200 system with no
problem through version 1.16.  Pentium Pro does not have MMX
instructions, so it cannot make use of any FFT's that use them.  The
system works very well for processing tranceiver output audio.

I used Mandrake 8.0 for some time with Linrad, and it worked very well,
however, I have switched that system now to Red Hat.  I will soon be
switching again to Debian.

-Joe