Re: [linrad] Quietening computer noise

Many thanks for the info.
The system is just a crude lashup at the moment as a starting point. The
front end board is just sitting on the bench, with separate power
supplies for that and the the LO which is a previously built sig gen.
The PC is a cheap second hand box for the experiment (AUS$70 only) The
antenna is just a long wire at present. That may be the best place to
start. I will incorporate the front end board and the LO into a shielded
case remote from the PC and filter the audio (Perhaps balance?) between
them, and put up a decent antenna with a separate ground.

Richard