From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Alberto di Bene
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2004 10:04 AM
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [linrad] Re: Lynx Two

Robert McGwier wrote:

>After I
>got ASIO 2.0 support going using PortAudio 19, the Emu and the Lynx
>are outstanding Windows cards.  The Emu 1212M is not yet supported under
>Linux so far as I know and OSS is required for the Lynx 2 /L22.

Bob,
  have you measured the frequency response of the EMU-1212M when
sampling at 192 kHz ?
Reading the specs I found this :
-----
Frequency Response: +/- .05dB, 20Hz - 22kHz
-----
without any mention to the sampling rate....
Have you checked whether the card has a reasonably flat response up to
96 kHz when
sampling at 192 ?  Thanks.

73  Alberto  I2PHD

LINRADDARNIL