Re: [linrad] svgalib_helper.o problem

David Anderson GM4JJJ wrote:
>> could of course move distro I'm using Mdk 10.0
>

> - Not after the time I have put into getting this working so far!
>

> 73
> ___
> David Anderson, GM4JJJ         E-mail: david@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> ___
> Try MoonSked software - Tracking, Prediction, Scheduling and much more.
> Available for Linux, Windows or Macintosh. Also PalmTrack for Palm OS.
> http://www.gm4jjj.co.uk/MoonSked/moonsked.htm
> iCluster - Macintosh & Linux DX-Cluster Telnet access made easy!
> Mac HP GPS Control - HP Z3801A Time & Frequency Standard.

have you searched for the module ?
you should find something like
/lib/modules/2.6.3-7mdk/kernel/3rdparty/svgalib_helper/svgalib_helper.ko.gz

that file is installed after building the kernel with the svga_helper
markes as a module, then building the module and installing it.
If you want to try a real kludge I can send you the svgalib_helper.ko.gz
file, which you can install and try to load it

richard