[linrad] oss3992a and Linrad-01.30

The problem with oss3992a is that the way the speed setting
operation works has been changed (but the programmers manual
is not yet updated.)

Starting with this version OSS no longer sets the nearest
speed actually supported by the hardware and reports that
back to the application program. The new operation is to
convert whatever speed the user tries to set to a speed
actually supported by the hardware. Then (of course) the
speed that the user wants is reported back to the calling
program.

For reasons that I do not understand, this does not work
with Linrad. Maybe the rate conversion gives a speed that
deviates too much from the nominal speed, maybe it is something
else.

The new feature can be switched off and Linrad-01.30 uses the
new ioctl command supplied for this purpose.

#ifdef SNDCTL_DSP_COOKEDMODE
	int cooked=0;
	ioctl(dsp_fd, SNDCTL_DSP_COOKEDMODE, &cooked);
#endif

I suggest you download Linrad-00.30 if you use oss3992a or later.