[linrad] one possible solution for running Linrad

There are many versions of linux and some work better than others with different
combinations of hardware and software. Also some versions don't support svgalib
which is required for Linrad but is very particular. The one shown on my webpage
below is one of many possible working solutions. I chose it for size as well as
compatibility with the necessary programs.

If anyone is interested in using Linrad for microwave experimentation but you
are hesitating because of the time it will take to configure and set up a
working system, look at the new very small size computer sytem I built just for
Linrad. You can follow my list of components and it will work perfectly.

www.pawlan.com/linradsystem.html

73,

Jeffrey Pawlan,  WA6KBL