Re: Linrad

Hi, Kleibe,

Josh put all of this together in 2003.  [Thanks Josh!!]

The original list discussion starts at:

http://www.sm5bsz.com/linarch/msg01369.html

His repository site is at:

http://sloth.wcug.wwu.edu/~josh/linrad/
This is slightly different than what was given in the 2003 email.

http://www.sm5bsz.com/linarch/msg01429.html is an important 'how-to' email from josh. Some of the URL's in the email may have changed [see above] but some still work. I didn't check them all out. That exercise is left to the reader ;)

This all comes from the archive site at:

http://www.sm5bsz.com/linarch/index.html under the heading
'Live-CD for Linrad'.

PS I have no problems with Fedora Core 3 and Linrad crashing, and I use Linrad a lot, and for long periods of time. I use NO other receiver for 144 MHz EME. I have kept my kernel at xxx.667 but update the other packages weekly.

Enjoy.

73,

Roger
W3SZ