[linrad] Knoppix 3.8.1; NO_HELPER: security; Fwd: SUCCESS! Svgalib_helper module not needed!

It is hard to say whether this is fun or not, but I'll keep on trying to
get this lined up for future operation with real analog signals. Once it
works it will be fun for sure; it is worth the effort. Good luck!

                                73, "Zaba"  OH1ZAA/2 [The sky is no limit]

P.S. Pentium_4/2400  Ti4200 AGP   (other PC's "pending" for similar treats)