[linrad] Network problems in 2.6.x (HomePNA); Re: [linrad] Re: SUCCESS! Svgalib_helper module not needed!

Graçias señor Ramiro!

Otherwise fine but I have severe problems with 2.6.x kernels regarding
my HomePNA (AMD) PCI-card....  DHCP fails, and manual settings produce
no traffic though ifconfig and resolv.conf give healthy indications.

Yes, I know that there has been a lot of writing about svgalib 1.9.x
installs, but up to now there have been too many other installation
problems. And I expected that 1.9.20 would solve "everything".....

Our mistakes makes reading very difficult for future Linrad-victims!
But describing our trial and error approach may be of help to some...

                                          73, "Zaba" OH1ZAA/2