[linrad] Re: Debian

Hi All,

   Try Knoppix-3.8.1. It's debian based and works out of the box. AFAIK it
has not been announced on slashdot yet, but I downloaded the .iso from
ibiblio.org and installed it OK. IIRC - It is using 2.6.11 and from what I
understand supports interrupts from kernel space and so may be much better
suited for linrad.

   Now I just gotta catch up with reading the mailing list :).

   warm regards to all,
   john, ni1b