[linrad] Re: Knoppix CD audio

Rein, Good Morning and thanks for the input.

I will go look at that today.  I think I understand the controls you are
speaking about, but will print this and take it to the shack with me.  It
will be a while before I can try it, as It is expected to rain later in the
day, and I have some Honey-do's to take care of before that happens. If you
are not familiar with Honey-do's,  that is when your wife says, Honey do
this, and Honey do that, etc.

73,
Mike