[linrad] Re: Linux Strikes Again

We could debate the merits of Linux for a long time.  My simple mind just
can not grasp it.  In my view windows is a straight forward system.  Linux
on the other hand is in no way an intuitive instrument.  There just appears
to be no logic to it.  BUT, this is neither here nor there, as I am forced
to deal with Linux if I want to try to get rid of some of this noise.

Onward and upward.

73,
Mike