[linrad] Re: 'setgid' problem with linradknoppix-2005-05-15

Thanks Roger,

Nothing new here. I just want to correct my typo, as I
checked out the ISO, and noticed that it was indexed as
linradknoppix-2005-05-15 (not ending -05-05). Working
from memory is sooo dangerous ("tankero" like we say).

There is indeed NO problem with your Live-CD.

                               73, "Zaba" OH1ZAA/2