[linrad] Knoppix sound issue

Off and on I have been attempting to get Linrad running on my system with no success over the past year. I've come the closest ever with the Knoppix CD (downloaded 5/10/2005) by W3SZ (thank you Roger)... It has Linrad version 1.33 and svgalib 1.9.21. I have a home build Athelon 600 MHz system with an ATI Rage graphics card, 512 MB RAM, and a SB Audigy LS PCI sound card. I can loop back the capture via the alsamixer with no problems. I can go into Linrad and set up the A/D Rx interface just fine. I can go in and test the soundcard and see both live time and frequency domain plots on the screen if the input signals, but when I select the main Linrad screen to view via Weak Signal CW Mode or Normal CW Mode the screen paints with a bunch of "Filters not calibrated", the wide and baseband graphs, mouse cursor (centered) and then nothing. No mouse, keyboard, or graphics updates. I must Cntl-C to get back to the shell prompt.

Any ideas what might be happening here. I would appreciate any input. I'm sooo close...

Thanks, es 73

Brian

--
ARS K0IK