[linrad] Re: Mingw

Yes. It works - and I have been so busy since your original
posting of this message so I have not had the time
to write to the mailing list:-)

Slowly I am becoming familiar to the Windows way of doing
things. There are no major difficulties visible at the
moment but there are several little problems that I
think I have known how to solve, but I do not remember
any more. Just silly things like these:

1) I can only install mingw32 under Debian. My Debian
system is broken and I can not start the graphical
interface so I can not reach the Internet from it.
The Slackware installation is fine for everything
except for mingw32.

2) I can not connect to Debian via FTP so I have to
carry a floppy disk to the Windows PC rather than
transferring it via Ethernet.

3) I would like to make the linrad.exe executable over
the network as G:\linrad or similar, but I have no
idea how to do that.

If there is anyone who has the answer to 1), 2) or 3)
I would be glad for an E-mail. In the meantime I will
carry floppies.