[linrad] Re: fedora core 4

Hello,

If you want to continue using Debian, I wrote sometime ago some
instructions on how to install Linrad on Debian with the new svgalib
1.9. I do not know if they are published somewhere on the net. If
someone knows it please tell us where to find it. I have here the
original paper, but I know that some improvements were made by others,
so It would be nice if someone knows where is the good one.
I wrote  that paper when sarge was not the stable release. So I guess
there have been some changes since then.

So, if you are interested I can send you the notes I wrote.

73, Ramiro.

EA1ABZ.