From: owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
josh-linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 08 January 2003 21:36
To: linrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: linrad
Subject: Re: [linrad] More stuff and how to call svgalib_helper

Batch file linrad_start

%<-- %<-- %<--  %<-- %<-- %<--  %<-- %<-- %<--  %<-- %<-- %<--
#!/bin/bash

insmod /usr/local/src/svgalib-1.9.17/kernel/svgalib_helper/svgalib_helper.o

./linrad
%<-- %<-- %<--  %<-- %<-- %<--  %<-- %<-- %<--  %<-- %<-- %<--

chmod +x linrad_start

./linrad_start

I don't know which mixer you are using but most have command based tools
that you can use as well.  You can just put that in the linrad_start file
after the insmod, but befor ./linrad

						Later, JOSH

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Conrad G0RUZ wrote:

> I have 3 new installations running with a Rage Mach 64, Rage 128 and TNT2
> video cards. All work well and the last 2 pass Leifs demanding 200Hz
setting
> with an N=4 window. It is quite amusing with the waterfall average at 1.
At