RE: [linrad] Delta44 board

HI, Sigurd!

I am sure you know but others may not, that the 1010LT is a different
card than the 44.
See:  http://www.midiman.net/products/m-audio/delta.php
http://www.midiman.net/products/m-audio/deltastory.php compares the
Delta cards.

Note that while the OSS driver fully supports the Delta44, the OSS site
says about the 1010LT "OSS 3.9.6e version includes BETA drivers for some
new M Audio cards
(410, TDIF and 1010LT). They have not been fully tested yet."

I don't know about OSS 3.9.7e.

This may be part of your problem.

The Ports Linrad expects input on depends on how you have it set up.
Linrad expects its input to go to [in] Port 1 of the Delta 44 for single
pol non IQ
Ports 1 and 2 of the Delta 44 for H and V, non-IQ, or for IQ single
channel
Ports 1-4 for H and V IQ.

Since I use a second sound card for output, I can't speak from
experience but I would expect Linrad would put output to Ports 1 and 2
out.  Also, for the same reason I have never tried Delta44 on 11025, as
it is input and I run it at 96000 Hz.  The PCI64 I use as output does
fine with 11025.

I apologize if any of the above is incorrect.  I am not a Linux guy and
I only pipe up with answers here when no one else does, in order to lend
a hand. :)

Then I get corrected ;)

73,

Roger Rehr
[...]