[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[linrad] Unexpected behavior from Linrad 1.00

Roger's  mention of 1.00 reminded me of some unexpected behavior I saw in
1.00.  I built mine and fired it up, but when I clicked in the wide
spectrum display to set my "local oscillator" frequency I did not get the
expected recieve signal in my headphones.  If I fooled around with the
bandwidth control int he baseband window, I could get it intermittently.
Linrad 00-51 works fine.

Environment is PPro 200 running Red Hat 8.2/kernel 2.4.18, compiled with
gcc 3.2

-Joe KM1P