Re: [linrad] linrad installation

    Hi Peter,

    Here is a link about different versions linux.

    http://www.xplinux.biz/knoppix-linux.htm

    Then there is Knoppix,

     Kohjin, JR1EDE

     mailto:jr1ede@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

     has experiences with this. I am not quite sure whether he has
     used it as a Linrad platform. I believe it is German and
     a saw it for sale last Saturday on a local fleamarket. It is
     most like easy to get in Holland. You can test it, just runnung
     from the CD and also you can install it as regular Linux in a
     partition.