[linrad] Linrad use on 160 meters

Hello all!

	I am wondering if anyone has tried using Linrad on
the low bands, especially 160 meters?  As you probably
know, signals there are very weak just as you have in EME.
My concern is whether the very narrow filters, which work
quite well for galactic noise, would also work on 160.  The
problem I'm wondering about has to do with the type of
impulse  noise we have there.  Would noise like thunderstorm
static crashes, keyclicks, etc. cause ringing problems with
very narrow CW filters?

	Would appreciate any comments if anyone has tried
Linrad on 80 or especially 160 meters.

				73,  Bill  W4ZV