Re: [linrad] bzip2

 Hi Stan,

Try to search for the bzip2 program. The is probably some linux type
file manager
program in the distribution. Then make sure the that you run bzip2 and
that the program is seeing the linrad file. My experience is that with
these distributions
program/files etc. are not in the right place or in places different
from other
linux versions. I do not understand why there is not more normalization
along
those lines.

Hope it is of some help!

73 Rein