Re: [linrad] Linrad and VMware

Not too sure whether yo mean windows running on a vmware platform on a
linux machine or vice versa.

well on a 1.2 GHz machine running linux all versions of win98, win2000
and winxp were tried  to run echolink.

None of them were able to sample fast enough , the fastest were
actually  the early win versions.
As linrad has heavier processor use than a prog link echolink, so I
suspect if it functions is going to be awful slow.

As for the converse situation, I suspect the blue screen sampling rate
will be extremely fast..

you mention JT44, linwsjt works well

The only time a blue screen of death should have been shown was at the
point of conception of bill gates.

Richard G8JVM

--
Richard Bown <richard.bown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>