Re: [linrad] Time Machine....?

Well I had a chance to check the archives.

We did discuss The Time Machine on the reflector between October 10 and October 14, 2002. At that time I put some S files on the web covering VLF activity (NDB beacons), as well as HF CW and SSB files, all 90 KHz + wide, and all done using The Time Machine as the receiver here at W3SZ. However, those files were removed from the web after about a week due to their size. I have some but not necessarily all of them on various hard-drives here. If you desire, you can see most of the previous discussion on the archives, although a fair amount of discussion took place off-reflector as well.

I have put the ARRL FMT /TTM /Linrad webpage up as promised at

http://www.qsl.net/w3sz/arrlfmt.htm

and I have made some fine-tuning type changes and updates to my TTM page at
http://www.qsl.net/w3sz/timemachine.htm

I have checked these links and they work, unless I made a typo just now putting them in this email.

Enjoy, and Have a Great Week, All!

73,

--
Roger Rehr